Re: Proposed item for DPN: Etch-and-a-half installation images updated

[ CC-ing you, as I'm not sure, if you follow -publicity ]

Hi Frans!

Frans Pop schrieb:

> Etch-and-a-half installation images updated

Many thanks for the very well written text!  I took the liberty to re
wrap the lines a bit.

> D-I RC2 is scheduled to be released fairly soon. If that should
> happen before the next DPN is released, this article should be
> updated!

The DPN is scheduled to be released really soon.  I'm just waiting for
the last proof reader to finish. So it seems we've beaten you ;)

Again thanks for your text!
  Alexander