Re: Please review latest issue of the Debian Project News

martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> http://dpn.debian.net/ is still up... :)

That should say that it needs cookie permission *before* failing to login.
Why not allow open editing?  Items on that wiki will be short-lived
anyway.

Jon Evans <saeng2oo@googlemail.com> wrote: [...]
> Another idea might be that as the last DPN was for the most part well written,
> you could prioritise the work that you feel is you a problem? English can be
> a tricky language at the best of times and there are bound to be occasions
> when it just doesn't work for you, in which case I'm sure we can help.

It was generally well-written, but it would have been better if we
could have avoided mispatterns like verb-adverb-verb and a couple of
cliche-ed phrases.

While not English-l10n-related, linking developer names to db.d.o
would also be an improvement... which makes me think of an obvious
db.d.o improvement, to list and link roles which are in LDAP, but now
we're getting off-topic for this list.  Thoughts on that bit by direct
mail, please?

Regards,
--
MJR/slef