Re: Please review latest issue of the Debian Project News

MJ and Christian both make good points on this.

The language in the last edition of the DPN really wasn't that bad: it didn't
need much correction (if any).

As with everything, the more notice you can give the better. 2-3 days would be
ideal. Less than a day (or even a couple of hours allowing for the time
differences) really isn't always going to be feasible. Perhaps it could be
corrected/edited/proofed as it's written instead of doing the whole thing at
one time?

Isn't there a better way to manage this process?
I'm sure if it was better managed a lot more proofing work for the Debian
project as a whole could be achieved.

Another idea might be that as the last DPN was for the most part well written,
you could prioritise the work that you feel is you a problem? English can be
a tricky language at the best of times and there are bound to be occasions
when it just doesn't work for you, in which case I'm sure we can help.

All the best,
Jon Evans