Re: Turning out bug #500000

2008/8/29 richard@Jansen IT <richard@humanications.com>
Dude,

Unlike commercial software, Debian encourages the active involvement of
the community in testing the software and reporting bugs and believes
that this is a central part of the Debian Social Contract. In return,
Debian users actually have the prospect of seeing their bugs fixed!

hmm. Surely you seem to be missing some point here. Some people are
trying to change this view. I'm one off them. Nice to meet you.

Kind regards
Richard

--
Jansen IT
Monetpassage 152

AGRADEÇO E-MAIL,LAMENTO (NO EPEAKING ENGLISH) FIQUEM COM DEUS.