Re: who reads debian partners email?

AndreMachado <andremachado@techforce.com.br> wrote:
> I am preparing a new Debian success story and need to
> know who is reading the Debian partners program emails.
> What is the expected human aknowledge delay?
> Is it the best channel for a government agency willing
> to help to contact for better collaboration?
> [0] http://www.debian.org/partners/partners

http://www.debian.org/intro/organization says that it has one member,
Jim Westveer.  His last public email
contained the telephone number 1-425-591-3002 (USA, I guess) and
alternative email at linux-cd.com

If that doesn't work and no-one else responds on debian-publicity with
a better idea, I'd contact leader@debian.org just so they're aware.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)