Re: Regarding partner

Natarajan,

I am most likely not the person to be asking these questions of.

You ask:
>Can I conduct a Course called Debian Certified Engineer (DCE)
>without asking permission  anybody
You may want to ask this question on the debian-legal list.  One
could certainly have a "Certified Engineer" program, that included
the Debian OS.  But in my humble opinion, a "Debian Certified Engineer"
program sounds like it is certified by Debian.  But again, you probably
should run that by others to get their impressions.

You also ask:
>If it is possible then will you give me a support for Debian.
I am not clearly understanding what you want here.  I personally
support and applaud your setting up such a program, but my support
is not an "Official" endorsement.  You may also want to see if others
in Debian have similar interests and solicit their help and advice.

If I can be of any assistance, feel free to contact me.

--

Jim Westveer
 I wish there was a button on my computer for intelligence.