Re: Bits from the DPN editors

Hi Francesco!

Francesco Poli schrieb:

> Can we at least start by changing the license of future DPN issues?
> I would strongly recommend to gain consensus on the license to be
> chosen for http://www.debian.org (2-clause-BSD or GPLv2 have been
> proposed and I would be happy with this choice) and then start to at
> least adopt this license for future DPN issues.

Sure, no Problem.

Would it be enough to add the following text (as comment) to the
wiki-pages and mentioning it in the contribution page?

===================
Copyright (c) 2008 <PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME HERE>

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
obtaining a copy of this document, to deal in the document without
restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the document, and to permit persons to whom the
document is furnished to do so, subject to the following
conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
included in all copies or substantial portions of the document.

Or should we stay strictly with the 2-clause-BSD? Including warranty
disclaimer?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander