Re: format of date strings : british english proof reader needed

So '14 May 2008' is the best format?

One thing to think about is that debian publicity lists are likely to be read
by a very broad international audience. In which case the clearer you can
make the information to your readers the more likely they are to read it.

Have the guidlines been updated?
Jon