Re: Patch against DPN 01

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:

I especially wonder about the quotes in "Bristol Wireless" paragraph
and assume <q> was bogusly used instead of <p>. Hope this is right.

When I first wrote the section on Bristol Wireless I pinched the first section from their website [0].  Therefore, the quotes e4xist because it is their words, describing their organization. I can understand it being a little difficult to see why it ought to be in quotes since the link just takes you to the main page, but, for the english version at least, it ought to be in quotations.

As for the <q> that seems to indicate a quoted section. [1]

PS: I know that DPN preferres British English but I find "programme"
instead of "program" a little bit obscure :-)

When it comes to programme or program, I also tend to use program, but then I don't make the rules! :)

[0]http://www.bristolwireless.net/wiki/index.php/AboutBristolWireless
[1]http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_q.asp

Jeff