Re: DPN with Ikiwiki

Hi all,

That's better Martin, much more usable plus it has a really useful and
workmanlike style guide too.

You'd be amazed at how useful a good working style guide is.

In fact it wouldn't hurt to start thinking about some basic style guidelines
now before the work begins.

The easier you make it to use the more likely you are to attract people
willing to help. It sounds daft I know but it's true - for websites and as a
general rule of thumb it works for writing too.

Did anyone mention a need for British proof-readers?
I'm both British and an academic proof-reader willing to help as much as I can
when I get the time but in the meantime if there are any specific questions
that you'd like to raise please feel free to ask.

Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible!
Jon