Re: DPN workflow

also sprach Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> [2008.04.27.1237 +0400]:
> I must say that I think you fail to understand the concept of
> "barrier of entry" then.

Well, I think I have a slightly different understanding than you,
maybe. wiki.debian.org has a high barrier to entry for me, since it
requires me to use a browser or set up some fuse magic. I am sure
I am not the only one who'd prefer a different way. If I have to
repeat a procedure that I have done already and it's just extra
(grunt) work, that doesn't significantly raise the barrier to entry
for me.

How about setting up a mail alias to receive emails from
contributors, which automatically get converted into wiki pages?

beauty, brains, availability, personality; pick any two.