Re: [DRAFT for REVIEW] Canadian British Columbia's School District #73 opts for Debian GNU / Linux

A couple friendly amendments to this article.

The first would be to introduce quotes around Montegomery's words, to distinguish them from the editorial content.  The Italics are good, but in my estimation quotes are even better, and they come through in plain text email! :)

I also think it's probably better to keep Montgomery's word intact, if he says Microsoft and Windows, so should we, particularly if we indicate that we are quoting him either with Italics or Quotes.  We should try to stick as close as possible to the words he has said when quoting.  I can understand removing the words Microsoft and Windows if the publicity team has a policy about not publishing anything negative to any other group, please let me know if there is such a policy.

My amendments for your perusal can be found below.  What is the best way to send an edit?  should I be using the -blah +foo style, or something else?

Would it be possible to publish these articles on the somewhere on the wiki when they are being drafted?
I like editing on the wiki!  Helps ease the challenge of communicating changes.
Jeff