Re: Deploying KDE to 52 million young people

Hello, Holger
Actually, it is a following of [0] and [1].
And DD are(were) behind the OS.
I am not sure if they can talk about it.
I *guess* there are some contractual obligations allowing only
government talk about. You can see at [2] that only government people
Will try a contact asking about details.
Andre Felipe

[2] http://fisl.softwarelivre.org/9.0/papers/pub/programacao/724