Re: Let's resurrect Debian Weekly News

Hi!

Am 6.4.2008 schrieb "Anthony Towns" <aj@azure.humbug.org.au>:

>So is the CVS for DWN being replaced/moved off of infodrom [0], or is
>it still going through Joey, or is there some new system in place for
>publishing DWN issues?

To answer your question:
- No, CVS won't be used.  Beside that I allways hated working with CVS,
I think one problem of the DWN where that it wasn't that easy to
contribute.  So my current idear was to user wiki.debian.org, since
that's the easiest way for other to help.

- I haven't talked about that with Joey about this; since it was this
idea came to live during the BSP in Mönchengladbach, and I was eager to
start it ;)
  (Of course he's welcome, if he would like to join  the party.)

- So far I don't see a good reason to move the old DWN to the new wiki
page

More details how I think the process should be handeled will follow in a
seperate mail.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander