Re: DRAFT READY FOR REVIEW: Ministry of Education Brazil is buying 90000 Debian GNU / Linux computers

Hello, Michael
Sorry for the delay. The msg was caught by a (too tight) spam filter and
moved to other folder.

I uploaded the text and forgot to include the header "draft: yes" for
around 40 minutes (it was at my lunch time...)
The article is *very* important and still deserve reviews, without
changing titles, as you said.
Regards.
Andre Felipe

[0] http://times.debian.net/1189