Re: DRAFT READY FOR REVIEW: Ministry of Education Brazil is buying 90000 Debian GNU / Linux computers

On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 02:09:26PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> andremachado wrote:
> > Hello, Joey
> > Could you, please, send your suggestions, corrections and improvements to the text draft [0]?
> > Regards.
> > Andre Felipe
> >
> > [0] http://times.debian.net/1189
>
> I already saw it in my rss reader, too late for major changes, IMHO.

Seems it got published for a while and then retracted. Andre, did you
publish it and if so, for how long?

I think this story is interesting enough to have it on times.debian.net,
so unless it was published for a long time, we could still edit it and
republish it now (without changing the titles, thus not annoying people
who already saw it via RSS)

Michael