Re: Schicker Minirechner mit Debian

Hello, Joey
Many thanks for your hint.
My german language skill is zero, null. I used google (beta) translation
to try to understand the article [0].
It is an interesting product and already included a link into the
PressCoverage2007 page [1].
I ask for help from a german speaker contributor to edit a small english
draft for times.debian, avoiding gross errors if I try to write using
the automatic partial translation.
It is noteworthy that Manufactum seems to sell housewares and a Debian
powered fanless computer is being sold as an appliance like a scale or a
gardening or kitchen tool.
THIS i consider interesting too.
Could a german speaker help with this?
Regards.