Re: Photos from Debconf for German UUG Uptimes Magazine

On 11107 March 1977, Henning Sprang wrote:

> Maybe it's very simple - are the photos shown on
> https://gallery.debconf.org/debconf7 free to use for such purposes?

If you get money for it I would talk to the one who made the picture and
maybe share a bit. Other than that I think one can assume they are
reasonably free to use in the context of DebConf, as long as credit is
given.

--
bye Joerg
Das Ding heißt zwar Laptop, aber das sollte man so wörtlich nicht nehmen. Ein