Re: Linden Lab (Second Life) using Debian

Kaare Olsen <kaare@nightcall.dk> wrote:
> Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> wrote:
> > So it would be okay with you, if someone from us adds something to the
> > user page?
>
> I guess "us" means debian-publicity?  For my part I have no problem with this (make sure that the organizations are willing to be listed); in fact I think it's a very good idea.
>
> Since I'm not entitled to make any decisions, please wait for comments from others in the web team.

Just in case that includes me: I'd be happy with Tolimar adding (he
corrected an error in my lindenlab.wml after all).  In general, I
wonder whether this will lead to too much news-style ick in the user
list. That would make it have less impact, as readers will notice and
may discount it as marketing more than reports.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef