Linden Lab (Second Life) using Debian

Hi all,

I'm a bit disappointed at this point.  I followed up on the recent
informationweek article to get permission to list Linden Lab as a Debian
user on our users page, sent mail to debian-www a few weeks ago only to
have that email completely ignored.  Such stuff happening is also making
Debian look bad: I requested permission to list Linden as a Debian user and
very promptly got a reply from their press guys, so it'd be only fair to
act now and have them listed.

<http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2007/03/msg00087.html>

Could somebody with commit access and WML skillz please do that small update
to the web?

=====
Linden Lab, USA

online game <a href="http://secondlife.com/";>Second Life</a>, run Debian on
their server farm of about 2000 Intel- and AMD based servers.  Ian Wilkes,
Director of Operations, explains their choice of operating system: "Debian
provides a stable, high-quality distribution supported by
responsive and responsible package maintainers.  It's a key component
of our low-overhead server operations strategy."</p>
=====

(Or can I have commit rights for these very occasional updates?  I don't
follow debian-www, but I'll always inform them when I update the web site.)

cheers
-- vbi

--
featured product: the GNU Compiler Collection - http://gcc.gnu.org