Re: Linux Magazin Special about Debian

Hello,

unfortunately I have to inform you that we can't produce the
Debian special issue now. This is due to the uncertainty
concerning the actual release date. We as publishing house
need to make fixed dates with the printers as well as with
the CD producers. Of course no articles written need to be
thrown away. We will publish them in our other publications
in due time. I hope for your understanding but it was just
impossible to cope with the scarcity of information.

Best
Oliver

--
Linux New Media AG