Re: [RFH] Review of year 2006

On Sat Dec 30, 2006 at 06:51:49 +0330, Kaveh Mousavi Zamani wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to help,
> How can I participate?
>
> > Ana Guerrero and me started preparing a review of year 2006. We use DWN,
> > Planet Debian, debian-project@, debian-devel@ and debian-devel-announce@
> > as sources for this review. But we now face the following problems:

Take one of the other month (like Dec, Nov, Oct, ...) and summarize what
happened in this month. If you need archives from Planet, ping me. DWN
and Debian ML are availible via HTTP at [2] or [3]. See [1] for the what
we already did. I think 15-20 lines per month should be reasonable.

> > [1] http://times.debian.net/~zobel/2006

[2] http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2006/
[3] http://lists.debian.org/

Greetings