Re: Draft for press announcement "Debian 4.0 frozen"

On Wednesday 13 December 2006 09:42, Joey Schulze wrote:
>    . What do you want to say with the press release?

Freeze is the ideal time for as many people as possible to test the
daily/weekly images (I don't keep up - I assume they're building) for new
installs and upgrades on as many machines as possible.

While the project might try harder than in the past to really release
without unreasonable long delays, all I've seen indicates that we still
prefer RC bugs (and fixing them) over putting out etch with little testing.

cheers
-- vbi

--
this email is protected by a digital signature: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg