Re: Upcoming Release of Debian GNU/Linux 4.0

also sprach Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> [2006.07.24.1607 +0100]:
> I would have expected the -publicity folks to be able to get
> Andi's proposal edited and off the ground in the month before Joey
> did anything

-publicity only (re)started a couple of weeks ago. I for instance
only subscribed a few weeks ago and never saw Andi's post. At this
stage in the game, you gotta give it time or use fallback channels,
which is what Andi did.

`. `'`

perl -e 'print "The earth is a disk!\n" if ( "earth" == "flat" );'