Re: Wak up! Potato is coming

Joey Hess wrote:
> Martin Schulze wrote:
> > In case potato will be released we should be prepared to send out
> > press releases.  I don't speak for debian-announce but for real
> > press releases.  Since I have a chance to get a press conference
> > in Germany for that issue at the end of june, there's some sort
> > of personal interest es well.
> >
> > So, list up all advantages, improvements and important changes
> > wrt slink.
>
> I was wondering if potato will have more architectures than other linux
> distributions. I'm not sure exactly how many redhat supports, anyone
> know?

Since some variants of SuSE run on most arch's I guess that we lost.
(SuSE: intel, sparc, s/390, powerpc, hmm, nothing more? *ponder* then
we should have more).

Anyway, counting non-released arch's we have more, for sure.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto