information request

Dear Sir or Madam

     I have registered the domain name www.osalternatives.com. I would like
to include Debian's operating system (s) on my site. It would greatly be
appreciated if you could provide some information about you operating system
(s).  I would also like to include if applicable training or certification
programs you might have for those systems. Any other information that you
may have is appreciated too. My goal is to represent various operating
system (s) in the best light possible. Please feel free to email at any time
for questions, comments or suggestions.

Sincerely,
James Christensen