Re: Third draft (was Re: we need a release announcement -- soon)

Anthony Fok wrote:
> You might also want to mention better Chinese and Korean support too.
> CJK support has improved greatly since slink.

It already says:

"and other non-Latin
 character encodings are also better supported through wider
 internationalisation (I18N) support."

> If it is not too verbose, perhaps you could list all the supported
> languages in the press release.  (How many?  14?  20?  30?)

It's rather difficult to tell.. I have 122 locale directories on this
system, totaling 52 unique languages, but how many of them have a lot of
translations? If someone wants to research it and give me a number, I
can work it in.

--
see shy jo