Re: First draft (was Re: we need a release announcement -- soon [source material])

Dear

Debian is as I know the "biggest" GNU/Linux distribution. It has the greatest number of packages which work perfect together.

But, on the first sight, this sentence gives me

>    Debian 2.2 includes over 1200 new packages of software; in addition,

an impression that it has only 1200 despite of the word "new" afterwards.

I suggest to say before that, the number of packages let's say 2800 or how many there are, and how many new packages are inside, similiar like:

Debian 2.2 includes more then 2000 packages and out of that 1200 new packages of software...

Sincerely,
Marko Cehaja