Unidentified subject!

Dear List Administrator,

I've received the following response when I sent a mail to one of your list "debian-chinese@lists.debian.org". It seems that your site has identified PacificNet as a "spammer". Because of this, I've to send you mail from another server to raise my complain.

Hong Kong PacificNet is one of the biggest ISP in Hong Kong. It has thousands of users registered and it's very unlikely the company would involve themselves in spamming activities.

I'm just a normal users of PacificNet. I'm very concerned whether you've justify your decision. Have you ever sent mail to the administrator of PacificNet and letting them know before making the decision?

I understand it's possible that there'd be some misbehaved users would regularly sending out spamming messages from this server. It's reasonable to ban such users individually, but banning a whole company is way too much.

For me, I'm a regular user who only sent mail to your list twice, and being banned from sending again for no reason. Would it be fair for a innocent users being banned for nothing?

I cannot not speak for PacificNet, but I believed they'd consider banning their servers without letting them know is very unreasonable.

I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks a lot.

Mcppala.