Re: Spotlight

That's a good idea.  If we can setup a calender for developers to schedule
when they need bio's turned in, and work logs, etc.  I can whip up 4 sets
of questions at the beginning of the month.  Then all we have to do is
post it once a week instead of hassle with interviewing, etc..

 Matthew R. Pavlovich