Chico State Linux Users' Group could use some support

If this is not the right department for this subject, please forward
this to the public relations or promotions department:

Hi.  My name is Bao Giang Nguyen and I'm the president of the Chico
State Linux Users' Group.  We are a fairly new, but amazing strong group
on campus and especially among the College of Engineering, Computer
Science and Technology at the California State University of Chico.  Our
club began last spring with only a few dozen members, but this semester,
with the growing popularity of Linux over Microsoft products, we have,
on paper, 120 members--the number seems to increase after every
meeting.  Among the club, there are very knowledgeable users of every
Linux distribution available, as well as Linux novices, who are tired of
Microsoft and want to take the alternative route.  We have our general
meetings on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month, where offer
speakers on various Linux related topics such as network security,
desktop devlopment, setting up various servers (DNS, Samba, Apache,
etc.)  We also have a Linux installation day the 1st Saturday of every
month.  These installation days is the main attraction of the club.
Members can bring their systems to school and get assistant on
installing Linux.  We have several distributions of Linux available for
them to experiment with.

If you would like to know more about our club, please visit our website
at:  http://www.csuchico.edu/cslug

It would be a very beneficial to the club if you are able to send some
free software or promotional products so that we have some to give to
our loyal members.  Please feel to contact me:

Bao Giang Nguyen, President
Chico State Linux Users' Group
paca@ecst.csuchico.edu

If you would like to help our club by sending information, software,
promotional products, please send them to our faculty advisor:

California State University, Chico
Department of Computer Science
Attention:  Dr. Patricia Ratliff
California State University, Chico
Chico, CA.  95929

This is the actual U.S. Postal address for the Dept. of CS at Chico
State.

Thank you for your support!