Re: FW: Copies of Debian on CD-ROM...

On Aug 11, Brent Fulgham wrote:
> Does anyone know who could satisfy this request?

I can do the CD part if they need Intel or m68k discs.  I assume 2.1r2
would be OK... it wouldn't be the official image though.  Perhaps this
should be forwarded to debian-cd-vendors?  Someone there (LSL,
Cheapbytes, whoever) may have some spares lying around (I'd have to
burn them fresh and out-of-pocket, and the labels would be Gizmo
stick-ons, not silk-screened).

As to the other part, I'd be willing to answer their questions but I
suspect the DPL (Wichert) is probably the person they should talk to
(or someone else with a title other than "packaging and ports
flunkie" ;-).  I dunno who has done these things in the past...

Chris
|       Chris Lawrence       |   You have a computer.  Do you have Linux?   |
|  <quango@watervalley.net>  |     http://www.linux-m68k.org/index.html     |
|   Amiga A4000 604e/233Mhz  |      This address has been spam-proofed.     |
|    with Linux/APUS 2.2.8   |       All spam goes to your postmaster.      |