Re: News site for Free Software people?

On Mon, Feb 01, 1999 at 10:26:09PM -0200, Lalo Martins wrote:

> Anyone reading this is interested in somehow helping with
> setting up a brand-new online news service, explicitly commited

What's wrong with www.linuxtoday.com or www.lwn.net ?  They aren't
exclusively for free software, but, like it or not, neither is linux.
On the other hand, they have more articles than slashdot, linuxtoday
has few comments, lwn doesn't have them (I see this as a feature:-),
and they seem faster to update.  Linuxtoday snarfs the headlines from
slashdot, freshmeat and 32bitsonline, so you can see what stories are
going on there...

Ciao,

        Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org