Re: advertising debian in Linux Journal

This would be a great idea. I think it would be good to tie it in with the
release of Hamm, and also when the new web pages are in place.  I think that
kind of exposure would be great, we just need to make sure that everything
image-related is ready for it (web pages, Hamm release information, a more
detailed future roadmap, etc...).

Maybe LJ can even give us a price break on this advertising because we're
'non commercial'?

Nils.

listmaster@lists.debian.org