Regarding Official Logo Selection

I am very disappointed with the recently declared "Official Logo".  It did
not win the vote and was not even popular enough to appear on any of the
recent logo voting pages.  On the last logo page where it did appear (v9),
67% of voters thought it was "bad" and I agree strongly.  In constrast,
the logo that did win the vote (eb07 @ 683) was rated as "good" by 68% of
voters and I very strongly agree.  It won because it was the best, and it
should have been used.  If votes are going to be discarded at the whim of
the Debian elite, don't bother having the elections.

Max
mbell@pobox.com