Re: Question concerning InstallFest

Clemmitt-
  If we have someone down there, we'd definitely want to do something there.
 How soon do we have to act on this?  Can it wait until the end of next
week?  I'm in the process of getting some events pages put together, and
would like them up before I ask for support as they'll make coordinating
this sort of thing a lot easier.
  Can you please send me more info on this?  Something along the lines of
What is it?
Where is it?
When is it?
Is there a URL?
What else is going on there?

I'll add that to the events section as it gets created.
Thanks for the info!

Nils.

In message <[🔎] Pine.OSF.4.05.9811051559160.14949-100000@alphamb2.phys.vt.edu>,
Cle