Re: Debian Installation Doc

"Nils Lohner" wrote:

  >Here's something I came across surfing yesterday... someone interested in
  >picking this up and redoing/updating it a little for slink?  It's a great
  >place to start for installation instructions...
  >
  >Nils.
  >
  >Debian Linux Installation & Getting Started
  > By Boris D. Beletsky, borik@isracom.co.il
  >
  >http://www.ssc.com/lg/issue15/debian.html

It is also included in the Linux Gazette package lg-issue15.

As for amending it, observe the copyright:

4.3 Copyright

Any redistributions or changes to this document may be made only with
permission from the author.

        Copyright © 1997, Boris D. Beletsky
  Published in Issue 15 of the Linux Gazette, March 1, 1997
     "If ye love me, keep my commandments."       John 14:15