IMPORTANT: Debian Ad needs to be finished soon

We really don't want to miss the October deadline for the LJ
so let's get moving.

Only one vote was cast for http://www.df.lth.se/~fax/debianad/v0.04/
Thus, it looks like the first image at
http://www.novare.net/~ean/debads.html is going to be our ad.

Ean, can you create a new version of the ad with a few changes?
  Fix the spelling of: oppurtunity   -> opportunity
                       volenteer     -> volunteer
                       capitable     -> capable
  Replace the D with the Debian `logo', please. You have to do
    it since I asked nicely. :)
  The URL for ordering CDs should be http://www.debian.org/vendors
    Is there a reason you used the URL you did?

If there are any major complaints about the ad, you better voice them
now. I have to confirm placement of the ad next week (I'll do it
Monday since I don't know the exact date). The ad must be in by
Aug 3.

Jay Treacy