Re: I've had enough.

On Sun, Jul 12, 1998 at 12:53:46AM -0500, Will LaShell wrote:
>         Well everyone, I've had a good time trying to help you,
> but I am no longer going to deal with the hate mail and flame
> mail I've recieved in the last few weeks. As an example, the
> latest of such mails... (a repeat I might add) does follow:

[...]
>         I've deleted the name of the sender, as that's not
> particularly important. I will admit, I'm not really strong
> in the knowledge area of Debian GNU/Linux, but I have at
> least tried. At any rate, I guess it would have been nice
> if it were a little different.
>
> Farewell all, I shall attempt to bother your no further
> with the art I do.

I can't imagine any member of the Debian community sending you such a
stupid message. Debian is all about cooperative, volunteer work.
I really appreciate all the efforts and time you have spent on the ads.
For me it doesn't matter if you use Debian or RH or whatever, you have
come to us offering your help and done a fine work. I consider you a
member of our team.

As a Debian developer and proud Linux user it really hurts me to see
there are people so brainles in the Linux community to attack volunteers
just for "fun", without thinking about how those volunteers are the ones
that help Linux move forward.

I hope you ignore that moron, and rest assured its opinions are not
the opinions of the majority of the members of the Debian team.

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es