Re: latest version of Debian LJ ad is ready

Dear Will,

> okay... do you guys want this then? else i'm taking out the
> apache reference.

I think it should just be

  * web server software (with CGI and PHP3)

(any more appreviations we should mention)?

Afterwards we can send a mail to Apache saying "we are sorry that your
licensing prevents us from advertising your product in our free product" or
similar then maybe something will happen?

Cheers,
	Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Høgsbro Rose, Ph.D., prof.associé  <Kristoffer.Rose@ENS-Lyon.FR>
Laboratoire de l'Informatique du Parallélisme  équipe PLUME, bureau LR5-026