100% Free logo

I made an example of something very simple yet easilly recognized (in my
personal opinion). The GIF takes only slightly more than 1K.

Even looks better with the words 100% Free under it.

http://www.shorelink.com/freelogo.gif

What do you think?

I thought it might look better with the colors reversed ... white bird on
blue panel.

George Bonser
Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?
http://www.debian.org