Re: Need "100% Free Software" logo

> I agree with Phil that the Prisoner has the wrong overtone. It makes me
> think "system cracker". How about a statue of liberty holding up a CD
> instead of a torch? Might be difficult to trademark.

I like this much better.

Most of the obvious ideas for Freeware logos seem to be ``smash the
oppressor'' stuff, which focuses on the negative too much IMHO.

The ``Champion of Freedom'' motif is much better.

  Captain Freeware --- stronger than a bucky-ball, faster than thought,
  never sleeps, takes from the rich (of thought), and gives to the poor ;-)

Cheers, Phil.