Re: Debian Logos...

On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, David Welton wrote:

> I wonder if there's anyone up here I could convince to have a go at making
> something.

I had one of the design guys here (CKS|Partners) take a look at it and his
comments were the following:

maybe use a lighter shadow
play around with white space in letter
maybe use a bigger crescent on the back of the D for printing in black and
white.

Infact, that might be a good thing to do - have a look at what this might
look like if it were to be printed B&W.

Really nice though.. :-)

David Welton
davidw@efn.org  davidw@freenet.hut.fi  http://www.efn.org/~davidw
Se quest'email e` in Italiano, mi dispiace per gli errori:-) FORZA PANTANI!
			 --Debian GNU/Linux--