Re: Debian Logos...

>> http://www.novare.net/~ean/debian

I think this is the best combination of a D & G (& L though it isn't
as obvious) I've seen to date.  Can you make a black and white mask
available so that some of us could try applying other treatments to this?
I'm just dying to chrome it. :)

Jamie Heilman      jamie@wcug.wwu.edu      http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/~jamie/
"I was in love once -- a Sinclair ZX-81.  People said, "No, Holly, she's
 not for you." She was cheap, she was stupid and she wouldn't load
 -- well, not for me, anyway."				-Holly