Debian Logos...

In an attempt to throw more confusion into the mix I have made a request
to our graphics department to try and design some more industrial strength
Debian logos. Here is the first of more...

http://www.novare.net/~ean/debian

If anyone would like to post this to fatman I would be obliged. My
connection to it from here is very slow.
Ean Schuessler                   An oderless programmer work-a-like
Novare International Inc.                     Silent and motionless
*** WARNING: This signature may contain jokes.