Re: Libc6 Usage Question

On Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 06:29:11PM -0400, Alexis E wrote:
> Dear Debian Mailing List,
>     I am working on a project which requires libc6. When I build this
> project on my laptop, the project works fine as it builds for the libc6 on
> my laptop, however, when I build it in Github actions, the project fails to
> run, due to Debian not having a libc6 version as low as GLibC 2.32 [...]

It's not clear whether you need a version lower than 2.32, higher than
that or exactly that one.

FWIW, Debian stable has 2.31, soon-to-be stable testing 2.36 [1], so perhaps
testing fills your bill.

All in all, I think you'd have to take this up with Github, not with
Debian.

Cheers

[1] https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libc6&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all