Re: Brief update about software freedom and artificial intelligence

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 at 08:33, Roberto A. Foglietta
<roberto.foglietta@gmail.com> wrote:

One more thing about this following:

> 2. if an author does not exercise a right for a long period of time
> enforcing it then that right is lost for the principle of "usucapio"
> in latin

The "usucapio" principle might not be easily recognised by some
common-law legal systems but for sure it is in every latin-law legal
system. However, I am quite optimistic that common-law legal systems
can recognise that principle because also common-law legal systems are
indirectly based on latin-law foundations by historical ramification.

Best regards, R-