Re: Fortunes-off - do we need this as a package for Bookworm?

At 2022-12-18T16:07:28-0600, G. Branden Robinson wrote:
> Did you see the part where I ITA-ed fortune-mod?
>
> No one has yet responded my invitation to be a technical consultant to
> save my geriatric packaging skills from embarrassment.  This may be
> because people are easily fatigued of reading my emails.

Three people have now contacted me offering help, which should be enough
for a simple package like fortunes-mod.[1]

I hereby withdraw my whinge and plea.

Thank you!

Regards,
Branden

[1] By saying "simple" I risk giving a hostage to fortune, but I am not
    expecting an XFree86-scale challenge.