Re: Fortunes-off - do we need this as a package for Bookworm?

Le Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 07:33:53AM +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater a écrit :

> Dropping fortunes-offensive completely (and the associated
>  translations/extra files in Italian

It does not seem to be translations and at least contains original
creations.  Or maybe one can point me to the equivalent of fanculo in
the English package ?

I wondered about the absence of a French version.  If I would make one,
would it have to offend me or to offend others ?  Actually, I am not
sure to want the answer...

Or maybe the answer is the following: if I write a pet package
containing pieces of opinion texts that I think are important and upload
it to NEW because I believe it is cheap for Debian to distributes it, I
bet the answer will be something "please distribute it yourself until it
demonstrates relevance beyond your own circles".

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Tooting from work,           https://mastodon.technology/@charles_plessy