Re: Fortunes-off - do we need this as a package for Bookworm?

Andrew M.A. Cater dijo [Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 07:33:53AM +0000]:
> (...)
> The utility of a separate package depends on how much work it is to
> produce it. That was the renaming bug that jmtd fixed, I think.
> I think removing Hitler/Goebbels quotes from an obscure game is worthwhile:
> it stops any association / any *Debian encourages Nazism* and means that we
> don't have to worry about hosting it anywhere at all.

Although during this discussion it was shown via several examples (and
not one counterexample TTBOMK) that, while fortunes-off does have
nazi-leaders snippets, it's not something that can be read as
endorsing those views, but just the opposite -- either ridiculing
them, pointing out how flawed the ideas were, or somesuch.